As a member of Club Wyndham Asia, you have access to a wide range of destinations across the United States, Canada and Mexico through the Affiliate Resort program.
In our fourth While You Are Away blog update, we will share the status of the club’s affiliate resorts from WorldMark by Wyndham in the US and Canada and some inspiring travel ideas for future holidays.
WorldMark by Wyndham
Each resort will reopen on an individual basis and with a limited occupancy, in adherence with social distancing guidelines. Some WorldMark resorts have already re-opened in states where restrictions have been relaxed.
Here is the status of some of the more popular choices among Club Wyndham Asia members:
- WorldMark San Francisco: Will reopen soon and is accepting reservations from 7 July
- WorldMark Anaheim: Re-opened on 29 June
- WorldMark Las Vegas – Boulevard: Has re-opened
- WorldMark Vancouver – The Canadian: Re-opened on 22 June
- WorldMark Fort Lauderdale – Sea Gardens: Has re-opened
For the complete list, please visit clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinations.com
Most of the enhanced health and hygiene measures at the US and Canada resorts are similar to what are being rolled out at your club resorts. These include:
- Multiple cleaning stations with hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes
- Furniture spacing to encourage safe distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of public spaces and high-touch items
- Protective masks per local and regional requirements
- Check-in calls – resort staff will give you a call to make your arrival easier
You can always reach out to your Club Wyndham Asia Member Services team who are able to give you the most up-to-date information about your favourite WorldMark resorts.
Inspirational Holiday Ideas
We’ve compiled some idyllic photos of your club resorts and their nearby attractions to further fuel your wanderlust. These images came from top travel bloggers, guests and fellow Club Wyndham Asia members!
Sea Pearl, Thailand
Dreamland, Bali, Indonesia
Where to go in Dreamland, Bali?
The team at Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali came up with a list of must-do attractions for your next visit. There’s plenty to do in the beautiful Uluwatu region, whether you prefer surfing, sightseeing or sunbathing, or you’re planning a future romantic getaway or fun family holiday.
You can watch the full video here.
Your Club Wyndham Asia team