While your club properties remain closed, our resort teams continue to work tirelessly to roll out our enhanced health and hygiene measures.
In this issue, we will share the most recent developments at your club resorts and what you can expect when it comes to health and safety on your future stays.
Our team at Wyndham Grand Phuket Kalim Bay are excited about the prospect of welcoming you back next month!
In this video, some of our staff share improvements to your apartments and a new process for a safe and quick check-in.
In Indonesia, your club rooms in Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali have been undergoing deep cleaning. Our team has filmed this time-lapse video, which gives you insight into the meticulous process we use to clean your apartments.
You can also check more photos of our teams deep cleaning your club resorts in the first update.
Cleaning and Enhanced Safety Protocols
Club Wyndham Asia has partnered with cleaning industry experts to develop industry-leading health and cleanliness protocols. These include the use of enhanced disinfectants to clean high-traffic areas, greater access to hand sanitiser, redesigned common areas and tighter housekeeping procedures.
Check-in and check-out
- Suite keys are thoroughly sanitised and disinfected before they are given to members
- Enhanced disinfectants will be used in all cleaning
- Enhanced disinfectants will be frequently used to cleanse high touch areas across the resort, including touchscreens, handles and hand railings
- Common areas will be rearranged so that furniture placement reflects social distancing standards
- Self-service buffets will be removed at restaurants and cafés
- Sanitising stations and disinfectant wipes will be placed strategically in common spaces for guests to use
- Resort staff will have access to personal protective equipment and will be required to wear it if it is a local requirement
- Masks will be available for members on request
- Housekeeping staff will be assigned a partner and the pair will work together all day to minimise contact between different people
- They will conduct a visual inspection of rooms first, remove all dirty material including linens and sheets, then work through room zones in a specific order
- Protective gloves and cloths will be changed as they move from zone to zone
- Surfaces will be cleaned with enhanced disinfectants
We also encourage you to use these platforms to share some of your holiday plans or itineraries with fellow members once travel restrictions are lifted.
Club Wyndham Asia team